Available during all main school holidays
- Beginner (Level 1-2)
- Intermediate (Level 3-4)
- Advanced (Level 5) – For those who have completed level 4 and ready to transition over to the main slope.
- Advanced Plus (Level 5+) – Must have main slope experience.
- Beginner (Level A-B)
- Intermediate (Level C-D)
- Advanced (Level D) – For those who have completed D and ready to transition over to the main slope.
- Advanced Plus (Level D+) – Must have main slope experience.
For the best entertainment during holidays, come to our Ski and Snowboard Camps!
Your children (aged 8-16 yrs) will have lots of fun learning and developing their chosen snow sport, getting plenty of exercise and making new friends. As well as two Ski or Snowboard lessons, the Fun Activity Days include sessions on the sno-tubing, toboggan and drop slide, and a hot lunch is also included.
Camp begins at 09:00 and finishes at 16:00pm.
Parents are welcome to book onto our camps along with their children.
Camps fill up fast, early booking before School Holidays is recommended.
Children will need to bring/wear:
- Comfortable clothing
- Long sleeved top and long trousers
- Hat, sun cream and sunglasses
- A named water bottle
How To Book
Call 01283 890089
Please note that you will need to complete a registration form before the day, which must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Staying with your child? With superfast free WIFI and great coffee, relax in our Alpine Lodge.
9:00 am – Drop off
9:15 am – Activities
11:15 am – Break & Snack
11:30 pm – Activities
12:45 pm – Lunch
1:30 pm – Activities
4:00 pm – Collection
1 Day – 1 Child
£35.00 per child